Are you proud to say “people love us on Yelp”? Earning the love of your customers isn’t easy, but showcasing your great online reputation can be. Check out our top 5 tips to spread the word about your great reviews on Yelp:
- Put a badge on your website and link to your Yelp listing using Yelp’s review badges – we provide the code, you just paste it into your website. The review averages and counts even update automatically as new reviews come in!
- Put a “Find us on Yelp” sticker on a door or window in your business. These have even been spotted on business-branded vehicles. You can make your own using our brand assets, or request one from Yelp using this form.
- Share your great reviews on Facebook and Twitter, as well as through email! Just select the “Share this review” arrow below the review in your Yelp for Business Owners Account or Mobile App.
- Don’t forget to thank your customers in person and on Yelp for their kind words. Responding to your positive reviews on Yelp is a great way to build strong, lasting relationships with your most vocal customers.
- If you’re a 2016 “People Love Us on Yelp” Recipient, be sure to share your Yelp-approved status with prospective customers in both online and offline channels. In addition to displaying the “People Love Us on Yelp” Sticker on your window, consider posting, or even framing, the certificate inside your business. You can also announce your status on your social media pages with the images provided in your Downloadable Toolkit.
Do you have questions about getting and responding to reviews? Listen to these two free webinar recordings to learn about getting more Yelp reviews and how to respond to your reviews. Both of these webinars were presented by business owners, for business owners. Be sure to check them out! They are definitely worth a listen.